1. Select an alloy drill bit that matches the outer diameter of the inner expansion bolt, and then drill the hole according to the length of the inner expansion bolt. Drill the hole to the required position for installation, and then clean the hole.
2. Install the flat washer, spring washer and nut, screw the nut to the bolt and the end to protect the thread, and then insert the inner expansion bolt into the hole.
3. Turn the wrench until the surface of the gasket and the fixture are flush. If there is no special requirement, generally tighten it by hand and then use a wrench to screw it three to five turns.
1. Perforation depth: The depth of the concrete construction is preferably about 5 mm deeper than the length of the expansion tube. As long as it is greater than or equal to the length of the expansion tube, the length of the inner expansion bolt left in the ground is equal to or less than the length of the expansion tube.
2. The requirements of the inner expansion bolt on the ground, of course, the harder the better, it depends on the condition of the object you need to fix. The strength of the force installed in the concrete (C13-15) is five times that in the brick.
3. After properly installing an M6/8/10/12 inner expansion bolt in concrete, its optimal maximum static force is 120/170/320/510 kg.
The installation method of the inner Expansion Bolt is not very difficult. The specific operation is as follows. First, select an alloy drill bit with the same diameter as the expansion screw (tube) of the expansion screw, and install it on the electric drill to drill the wall. The depth of the hole is preferably the same. The length of the bolts is the same, then the expansion screw kit is lowered into the hole together, remember; do not screw off the screw, to prevent the bolt from falling into the hole when the hole is drilled, and not to take it out. Then tighten the 2-3 button and feel the inner expansion bolt is tight and not loose, then unscrew the screw.