Expansion bolts are special threaded fasteners that hold the device in place. If certain important items are fixed, it is very terrible when the expansion bolts become loose, not only worrying about life safety, but also worrying about property damage. The following Fastener Bolt Manufacturer talks about why the expansion screw loosens, and how to prevent this worrying situation.
First, you need to understand why the expansion bolts are loose. There are several reasons:
1.Fixed mechanical parts and equipment.
2. The installation is not in place, resulting in loose nuts.
3. Product quality problems caused by sliding buckles.
Then how to install the expansion bolts will not loosen:
1. Select the alloy drill bit that meets the standard. The depth of the hole to be drilled should refer to the length of the expansion screw. It is also necessary to clean the hole.
2. Then you need to install flat washer, spring washer and nut. Rotate the nut to the bolt and end to protect the thread, and then pierce the expansion screw into the hole.
3. Turn the wrench until the washer is flush with the surface of the fixture (generally after tightening, you need to turn the wrench 3 to 5 turns). Take care to choose the right tool to tighten the bolts. Ordinary expansion bolts use dead-end wrenches or live-end wrenches, metal expansion bolts use dead-end wrenches or live-end wrenches. According to actual requirements, it can be tightened to a certain degree.
Also how to save the Expansion Bolt that has been loosened?
When the loosening of expansion bolts has become a reality, is there any way I can do my best to save it? You can remove it and reinstall a new expansion bolt. Stick it with fastening glue. Go to the place where the glue is sold, and ask if there is anything that makes the iron more secure, and lock it completely. Re-drill the holes and reinstall the new expansion bolts.
Expansion bolts need to pay attention to during construction:
1. Depth of perforation: The relevant information introduces the length of the expansion tube, but it is found that the depth is not enough in the specific construction, which may be related to the amount of debris in the hole, so you'd better be 5 mm deeper than the length of the expansion tube . As long as you are greater than or equal to the length of the expansion tube, the length of the expansion bolts left in the ground is equal to or less than the length of the expansion tube.
2. Of course, the requirements of the expansion bolts for the ground are as hard as possible, which depends on the force of the objects you need to fix. The strength of installation in concrete is five times that in bricks.
3. Select an alloy drill bit that matches the expansion bolt's outer diameter specification, and then drill the hole with reference to the length of the expansion bolt. Drill the hole to the depth you need for installation, and then clean the hole.
4. Install the flat washer, spring washer and nut, turn the nut to the bolt and the end to protect the thread, and then insert the expansion bolt into the hole.
The above is the installation method of the expansion bolt introduced by Anti Theft Nuts Manufacturer. Hope to help you.