Anti Theft Nuts contain an internal thread designed to be screwed onto the thread of the shaft and contain at least one locking element, which is to be pressed with its locking portion by means of at least one locking screw. It is fastened on the thread of the shaft, thereby locking the nut to prevent accidental loosening. Therefore, the locking element is provided with a release device, the release device includes at least one screw, and the screw is arranged to be connected with the locking element. A threaded engagement is performed to subject the locking element to a radial tensile force, so that the locking element is disengaged from the threaded engagement with the shaft after the locking screw is loosened.
The role of anti-theft screws:
1. Protect the interests of the merchants. The merchants use anti-theft screws in their products.
2. Anti-theft effect. Anti-theft screws are used in many outdoor products, because there are many disadvantages in management in the outdoor, but the use of anti-theft screws greatly reduces unnecessary losses. For example: anti-theft screws are widely used in outdoor guardrails.
3. Easy to use. It can be installed with a special wrench without special and complicated tools. Manufacturers will provide special tools to customers, so don't worry about installation problems.
4. Beautiful appearance.
Anti Theft Nuts
The main form of anti-theft nut:
1. Spiral wedge anti-loose anti-theft nut: the main shape of the integrated type is hexagonal, which is a standard part, and the main shape of the separated type is round;
2. Torsion Break Anti-theft Nut: The main shape is hexagonal;
3. Needle type anti-theft nut: the main shape is hexagon;
4, ball-type anti-theft nut: the main shape is hexagonal.
Features of anti-theft nut:
The anti-theft nut is formed in one step for the cold piers and does not require two processes. The surface is galvanized. The internal thread is provided with a pair of blind grooves, the cross section of which is arc-shaped, and its radial depth is gradually increased in counter-thread direction. The two blind grooves are provided with two balls and are equipped with special plastic inner bushings and plastic washers to ensure the free movement of the balls. When the nut is tightened clockwise, the ball rolls along the arc-shaped blind groove, and the nut's plastic inner sleeve will fall off automatically. When loosening the nut counterclockwise, because the radial dimension of the blind groove gradually becomes smaller, the ball is caught in the thread, and the nut cannot be loosened, thereby preventing theft.
Instructions for use of anti-theft nut:
1. The nut is a part that connects the gaps of industrial equipment and is firmly connected with the screw according to the external thread on the inside.
2. The anti-theft nut is divided into high toughness, national standards, and general standards according to the different materials. Generally, there are several types. According to different sizes, external threads are divided into different specifications.
3. There are many types of anti-theft nuts. People generally have national standards, British standards, American standards, and Japanese standard bottom nuts.
4. The anti-theft nut is a nut, which is screwed together with a bolt or screw to tighten the parts. It is an original that must be used for all production and processing machinery and equipment.
5. After tightening tightly with the anti-theft nut, add a bit to loosen the inner sports jacket of the anti-theft nut completely, and the installation is successful.
6. When the anti-theft nut is unscrewed in the opposite direction, the square key will reverse due to the effect of sliding friction. At this time, the straight line of the square key cross section will act as a force arm to cause a sufficient anti-backoff torque, which can improve the anti-backup effect.
The above is the knowledge about anti-theft nut introduced by Fastener Nut Manufacturer.