Here is Fastener Bolt Manufacturer talking about How To Prevent Stainless Steel Screws From Locking.
If you have any idea about Fastener Bolt, welcome to contact us and discuss.
The problem of stainless steel screw locking is one of the problems encountered during the use of the screw. How to solve the problem of locking the stainless steel screw, Xinlan standard parts for the following simple list of the following solutions.
1. When selecting the stainless steel nut used with the stainless steel screw, you must select the matching connector product.
2. The degree of the tensile strength of the stainless steel screw and the load of the matching nut must meet the mechanical properties of the object to be used.
2. When using stainless steel screws, pay attention to check whether the screw thread is complete, whether there are residues or stains.
3. It is recommended to lubricate the fastener before use. It is recommended to use butter, molybdenum disulfide, mica, graphite or talc to lubricate. At present, it is commonly used to do lubrication to prevent lockup.
4. Do not operate the stainless steel screws too fast and the strength of the operation should not be too large.
5. The use of gaskets can effectively prevent the problem of over-tightening.